Thursday, February 4, 2010

phone calls

The last few nights at the dinner table Todd has been working on having Eleanor memorize my phone number. She has it down pat. So tonight he let her call the cell phone from the home phone - by herself - and hear it ring. Can we say excited?! She loved it! Todd explained to her that she could call it in an emergency.

"Like maybe when I'm 10, and it's Thursday night when you're at choir, and Mommy goes to the store and leaves me home with the boys and I'm in charge because they're only 7 and I get hurt really bad and I can call Mommy and say 'Mommy, I'm hurt really bad, I'll see you when you get home!'"

Yes, Eleanor, I think that would qualify as an emergency on a few accounts!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love it!! That's awesome. :)