Thursday, October 20, 2011

Beginning somewhere

I wonder if anyone still checks this blog? Over a year since my last post!

A month or two ago I got ready to write here, but as I thought about everything that has happened in our lives over the past year, I got about as near to an "anxiety attack" as I ever have! In tears and with my heart racing, I went to bed and skipped the blogging. God has been absolutely faithful and good to us...it is just overwhelming to think about too much at once!

Other times I have sat down with the computer only to get lost in thousands of photos, beautiful photos. Too hard to choose which photos to share.

But I've decided to just "begin somewhere." So here are a few photos from the morning of our celebration of Will's 4th birthday. He had one of the best days of his little life! It was also our first snow of the season. These pictures are simple, but they remind me of the joy and blessing of our family and our home.

So, I think I'm back.




Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Bill and Jenn said...

Noelle, your blog is still in my reader and what a delight it was to see your name pop up tonight!! Your sweet family has had a tough year, but God is good. And I am glad you are 'beginning somewhere' so I can see pics of your precious kids!! Welcome back to blogging!! :)
~Jenn Hughes

natalie said...

i'm still here too. been praying for your family as you grieve the loss of your lucy.

catching a blog up can be overwhelming...glad you started somewhere!

Anna said...

So glad you are blogging again Noelle. It was fun finding your blog post in my reader this morning. Love the cute birthday pictures! Your cinnamon rolls look delicious.
You and your family are continually in my prayers.
-Anna

Anonymous said...

Love your blog! Thanks for the pictures. I hope to see some of Polly's wedding, too. :)

raquel said...

Even though you haven't been present in your blog, you've been present in many of our minds and prayers...we will always wait patiently for such an amazing woman of the Lord...welcome back!

Robin said...

Hey sweet niece, love to hear your voice again. It has been missed. What a way to start again... birthdays and weddings. Loved seeing you and the family!