Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Welcome, Audrey! (WARNING: lots of cute photos!)


My new neice, Audrey Noel Meredith, was born on July 28, 9 pounds of total cuteness!
What a joy to finally see her!



My dad with Audrey


Diana had a pretty fast labor and did an awesome job!

This cracks me up.


One of my favorite photos.  Eleanor was quite taken with her new cousin!

Family of three!


Pretty amazing to see my little brother as a dad!  He's a great one already!


Audrey with her Oma, Diana's mom.

I think she thinks Uncle Todd is pretty silly already!


Audrey and my mom.
 
 


The last time my kids held a newborn girl it was their sister Lucy, and her soul was already with Jesus.
There was something redemptive about seeing them hold their cousin.

Welcome, Audrey!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

diana said...

Oh, Noelle! I am just so glad that Audrey has already brought such joy in the few days she has been here. I am thankful that there is redemption for you guys in having her as part of the family. We love you so much!