Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Little Man at 3 months


This is one of my favorite photos of Max.  Look at those cheeks!  Look at that smile!  Every time I look at this picture I want to go pick him up and kiss him...so I usually do.  :D
 


When Max smiles, his whole face lights up.  He beams!  His smiles bring us all such joy.  His siblings still get giddy at his grins.  (So do I.)

He holds his head up so well by himself, "talks" and loves to blow spit bubbles, thinks pat-a-cake is awesome, and clutches blankets, clothes, fingers, hair.  He has begun to bat intentionally at toys.
He is sweet and cuddly (although he also likes to make himself as stiff as a board sometimes!).
Sleeping through the night for about a month now...aahhh.

Max is such a gift from our good God!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: