Thursday, February 28, 2008

Catch-up


Our week with Mike and Julann was so much fun! We enjoyed lots of great time together. They are a great uncle and aunt to our children! Eleanor even started asking for Aunt Julann to do things normally she would only ask Mama or maybe Daddy to do! And Will thought Aunt Julann's sneezes were the funniest thing he had ever heard.

Todd and Mike got to spend a day skiing together...followed by attending a Costco VIP party...I'm not sure which event was the highlight! :D

Our dear friend Chantelle (we're related now because she and Julann are sisters) and her son Elias were here at the same time. Eleanor had a great time with Elias and enjoyed all the kiddos that we had around our house during the week!

He's getting big, isn't he?! My heart still melts every time he grins at me (which means my heart is in a constant liquid state). Yia-Yia gave him this activity jumper and he already loves it!


Will isn't a big eater, so we started rice cereal this week. He wouldn't open his mouth until I let him help hold the spoon! Then it all went in...and right back out. Hey, we'll get the hang of it soon!

These two love each other, they really do! Every night after our dinner William sits in his swing and Eleanor lays her head in his lap and they smile at each other and "talk" sometimes. It is pretty cute! I love when Eleanor spontaneously runs over and gives her little brother a kiss. Her newest word is his full name - "Will-Wummm" - I love it so much and she is pretty proud of herself, I think!

My sweet girl is sick again...ER visit last evening. She had such a high fever all day (102-104.7) even with constant medicine and seemed so miserable and not herself. Probably strep, so she's on antibiotics. Part of living in a sin-cursed world, I know...but oh I hate to see my babies sick!

1 comment:

Dale and Angela said...

You babies are beautiful and you are blessed! I'm so glad Mike, Julann, Chantelle and Elias were able to enjoy the time together with your family. Can't wait to see more pictures!