Sunday, March 2, 2008

Pink


Eleanor loves PINK. The word "pink" is one of her favorites to say. She requests her pink jammies every night. The pink washcloth for her bath. The pink jam for her sandwich and the pink crayon to color with. And she has recently requested a pink cake for her upcoming birthday! Like her mother, she is a huge fan of chocolate...but chocolate is not pink. Our friend Amy brought a strawberry cake (EXCELLENT! A true hit, Amy) to our house last week, and you should have seen Eleanor's face when the foil was removed to reveal that pink beauty! She loved it. When I told her just one more bite, she grinned at me and held up 4 fingers. "You want more FOUR more bites?!" I asked...yep, that is what she wanted. I then asked her what kind of cake she wanted me to make for her birthday, chocolate or strawberry...."pink!" So then, it is decided. Pink it will be!

No comments: