Friday, July 11, 2008

Feel Good Friday

Some things I am feelin' good about this week:

*A few consecutive days of health for our family...finally!
*The amazing progress in Eleanor's speech. From not trying to say even single words to talking about EVERYTHING! Saying things like:
"Can I be all done now please Mommy?"
"Eleanor's not hungry"
"Can I have some of that stuff?"
"One sock off, one sock on."
ETC!!
*Will, in spite of his busyness and curiosity (which I LOVE so see), is still a cuddler
*My friend Amanda and her little girl Abigail popped in for a visit this morning. So nice to have some adult company for me, and someone to play with Eleanor and Will!
*Twice, Todd got to come home from work for 2 1/2 hours in the evening before heading back for rehearsals or meetings...longer than usual!
*We have a swamp cooler
*I have the wonderful privilege of being a homemaker

1 comment:

Elizabeth Byler Younts said...

YAY! FOR YOUR FEEL-GOODS!

aren't cuddlers so much fun! tulip is still a cuddler and she's 14 1/2 mos old! (I know, can't believe it either). Keep cuddling that little guy b/c before you know it...etc ;-)