Friday, July 4, 2008

Let Freedom Ring!


Cousin Annie's wedding is tomorrow. We have had a busy, wonderful time at the V's house. Eleanor and Will are having fun and sleeping well, I'll post more about our time later, but for now I have to say two things:

1.) Eleanor has had a LANGUAGE EXPLOSION!!!! She is talking in phrases and sentences, saying new words every 3 minutes. We are having so, so much fun!!

2.) We just finished standing on the sidewalk, watching fireworks. In the words of my sister, "Let freedom ring, from Hazleton and beyond!" Happy 4th, everyone!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're feeling better and having a great trip! :)

Elizabeth Byler Younts said...

i've heard that before...w/ speaking. that some kids just need to have it down pat...my niece was a bit like that and suddenly she just started talking up a storm. :-) sooo fun!!!