Friday, August 29, 2008

Feel Good Friday

Well, I haven't done one of these in a while!

*First of all, I AM feeling good today...just got over the stomach flu along with Todd and Eleanor! (Will is untouched so far. VERY glad about that!)

*Enjoyed organizing the baby shower of a very good friend, and speaking at a bridal shower.

*My brother Andrew was in town for a few days, we loved having him here! Today he was gone and Eleanor said, "I want to see Inky (meaning Uncle) Andrew!"


*Eleanor and Will are enjoying one another's company more and more, interacting rather than coexisting. It really warms my heart!


*I ate 4 chocolate cupcakes. Actually 4 1/2. I stole part of my brother's.

*Went to a church playdate

*Luther had a playmate


*Tomorrow is Todd's birthday! I am IMMEASURABLY thankful for him!!

No comments: