Friday, August 1, 2008

My Kids Today

Will started climbing the stairs! His favorite place to pull to standing is still the dangerous place...the bathtub! Eleanor pulls her little broom around and he loves to chase her. She gets a kick out of it. He also likes to pull her hair, which is not scoring points with sister!

I asked Eleanor when she will be big enough to go poo-poo in the toilet instead of in her underwear at nap time. She said, "Maybe when I three." This mommy thinks TWO will be just fine! She heard me say "Denver" as I was talking to my mom today and she said, "Mommy, I want some Denver!"

They are pretty cute.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Byler Younts said...

hahaha...all very cute antics from the kiddos--hair pulling, stairs, & pooping...definitely keeps mommy-hood very interesting. :-) Love how Little E talks so well!