Thursday, February 19, 2009

20 Weeks, 2 Days!

So, the long-awaited belly picture! *grin*
I had my ultrasound this week...the baby looks perfect and healthy, praise God!
We are having another BOY!! I am so excited. He was moving all around...we saw great pictures of his face, and even his tiny feet kicking my bladder! Eleanor and Will came along with us and enjoyed watching their new brother.
In the words of my sister, "Eleanor has the personality of about three girls..." so she'll be able to hold her own with these boys!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Elizabeth Byler Younts said...

in true noelle fashion...teeny bump!!!! you look great & I am so excited that you're having another little guy...that will be so fun! but #4 i am sure eleanor will be lobbying for a girl. ;-) what? am i jumping the gun!? :-)

thanks for feeding my incessant (spelling?) need to be nosey! :-)

Debora Hoffmann said...

How cute are you! You are so petite, and a bump looks good on you. :-) Congratulations on boy #2! Names...we want names... ;-)

Garden Girl said...

Baby? Looks like you just ate a burrito! ;) Congratulations on boy number 2! God bless you in the name hunt....:)

natalie said...

how di i miss this??? CONGRATULATIONS! we're only 12 weeks along. i'm glad to hear that the kids enjoyed the ultrasound, i wondered about taking them. so, so happy for you!

Maren Berry said...

Dang, girl! You look fantastic! I can't believe that's a 3rd baby belly! So excited for you having another boy! How fun! :)