Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Be Mine, Valentine!

We had a fantastic Valentine's Day!! The kids and I made valentines and pink cupcakes. Todd came home with red roses for me, a pink one for Eleanor, and a box of "transformer" chocolates for Will. My parents drove all the way from Lake City to stay less than 24 hours and watch the kiddos, and Todd and I went on a BIG date with two other couples...to P.F. Changs for dinner and then to see comedian Brian Regan!! It was an amazing treat. I am SO thankful to God for the ones I love!






Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Elizabeth Byler Younts said...

NOELLE...where is your belly! I was looking for it in the photo! you are teeny! :-) how are you feeling? how far along are you again?

Amy said...

How cute! My Dad got me flowers for Valentines Day, too. Such a great Dad move!