Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Beach

So, our trip to California was fantastic! Todd spent his days at MusiCalifornia, but was back with us around dinner time. The kids and I hung out with Polly and Andrew and Dave and Tricia, and were also blessed to see some other friends, including two of my special girlfriends from college, Mindy and Cristy! We hit Zuma Beach, the hotel pool, and a great park. We hung out at the college, let Eleanor and Will experience the caf, sat in on a Majesty rehearsal and had a great little visit with the Plews, who hold a special place in my heart! The kiddos got in some naps and down time at Aunt Polly's and at Dave and Tricia's, which helped with having later nights and a couple of early mornings. *grin* We got to visit a couple of our favorite places to eat, and even made it to Diddy Riese - best ice cream sandwiches EVER! Todd doesn't believe me, because I've never chosen to prove it, but I still maintain that I could eat THREE of those babies in one sitting. Amazing.

Here are a few of the pictures from Zuma. Will's favorite things were the orange cones set up near the lifegaurd station. Eleanor loved laying in the sand - quite the bathing beauty - and flying her kite. I think they thought the ocean itself was a little overrated!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: