Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Happy 4th






I haven't been on the blogging scene for a while, obviously. I tried to think of an interesting excuse...um, the dog ate my computer! (For those of you who know Luther, you may think of this as an actual possibility.) But really, we have just been plain busy. Now I have hundreds of pictures and stories and will of course just be able to post a select few!

Here are some pictures from our 4th of July celebration in Lake City - the place I am quite convinced is the very BEST place to spend said holiday! Classic small town doing things up big, and of course it holds a very dear place in my heart as my home for most of my life. We were there with my immediate family, grandparens, and the File/Hulet/Schenk clan, which we consider family. Between the parade, games in the park, ice cream and turkey legs, fireworks, jeeping, and just hanging out, we had a great week in Lake City.

No comments: