Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Todd's 30th



Todd recently celebrated his "golden" birthday - 30 years old on August 30th! We had a bunch of friends over and celebrated with cake and ice cream...and MEAT! Most of you know that Todd is what I call a Grill Master, and for the past couple of years, whenever I ask him what he wants for ANY occasion, his answer is always "BEEF!" And since I have never had the guts to cram a steak in his Christmas stocking, I figured this was the time to give him what he wants most. So everyone brought a cut of meat and Todd is thrilled to have a freezer stocked with stuff he can grill!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Todd and Noelle!
Blogging is so funny...I ran across your blog randomly, and I'm so glad I did! Eleanor is so cute, and it was fun to see your family doing well and growing...so fun! :) I started a blog recently, and am going to add you to my blogroll...come by and visit if you get a chance. http://asimplesweetlife.wordpress.com) Happy Bday Todd - Ryan turns 30 this year too...scary!
Michelle

Felipe and Chantelle said...

Happy 30th Birthday Todd!! Sounds like you had a great party...wish we were there to celebrate with you! Miss you lots!
Chantelle

Elizabeth Byler Younts said...

The party was great! Meat his the greatest gift! We call Todd the "Grill Master" in our house also! :-)