Thursday, October 16, 2008

Will's First Birthday - October 12, 2008


One year ago I held my sweet little boy in my arms for the first time. My love for him was complete then, yet has grown daily! I cherish his bedtime snuggles, his clean smell, his contagious laughter, his beaming face and charming grin, his love of an audience, his speed crawl, his tentative first steps, his impersonation of a bunny or a car, his attraction to things dirty and dangerous, his affection for his sister, his little boy babbling, his enjoyment of the outdoors....and so much more! Happy Birthday, William! I love you and thank God for you!

Party Prep! Eleanor had a lot of fun decorating one of Will's presents.


This isn't a great picture, but we had 2 french memo boards full of pictures of William over this past year. They turned out really well!





I think our friend Abigail enjoyed her cupcake!

Eleanor ate hers quite painstakingly!

Will's buddy Amy


I will do another post with pictures of all our family who were visiting!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Byler Younts said...

so very cute. i just can't believe he's 1! it just seems impossible!