Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Playing Catch-Up

Figured I should post some pictures at least, since I haven't gotten around to blogging lately, and I'll have BIRTHDAY pictures to put up in less than one week!!


My boys on the back porch. The one place Will likes to just sit still!


Wrestling match!


Will is big enough to enjoy the donut shop on Saturdays like the rest of us!


Tossing the cheerios is even more fun than eating them, apparently.


We spent 2 days in Lake City and enjoyed family and God's creation!



We drove a half hour up to "Capitol City" - a location miners once thought would be the capitol of Colorado, but now is less than a ghost town! Just a fantastic place to observe some of the beauty God has created! I'm sure glad it didn't become some booming metropolis. :D
My dad grew up camping here almost every year, so that makes it extra special.



My parents' patio - GORGEOUS! My dad is an amazing builder/landscaper!

A walk to the park after ice cream at the Soda Fountain I worked at for many (8?) summers!

Eleanor loved visiting my mom's classroom of kindergarten and 1st-graders!

Eleanor and Mimi making biscuits and gravy for breakfast.


3 comments:

Elizabeth Byler Younts said...

wonderful pics...miss you guys and can't believe how big your kids are getting!

Polly Meredith said...

It's times like these that I hate California! Hugs and kisses for everyone!

Maren Berry said...

I agree with Polly! And I've never been to Colorado. Man it is just beautiful there!! And I love how Will manages to make a mess even with the "spill-proof" cup! :)