Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by: Elizabeth

Here are the rules of the game...
1) Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4) Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Seven random things about myself (in no particular order):
1. I know how to count to 10 in Japanese
2. My first complete sentence as a child was "I want more gum." (I still love the stuff!)
3. I play piano and sing, and have taught recorder and guitar although I really don't play either of those instruments.
4. I love kids (most especially my own) and would love a large family.
5. I spent the first 17+ years of my life living in a town of less than 400 people, an hour away from any other civilization, no fast food, no Wal-Mart, a mall 3 1/2 hours away...and I LOVED it!
6. My husband and I roast our own coffee with a popcorn popper in our garage.
7. I love to travel and have been to Israel, Spain, England, France, Russia, and the Ukraine.


I am TAGGING:

Polly Meredith
Andrew Meredith
Tricia Hulet
Megan Schenk
Amy Haddock
Julann Faris
Maren Berry

2 comments:

Maren Berry said...

Okay, number six cracks me up!!

Unknown said...

Noelle! This post made me miss you! :) I'm glad that I discovered that you have a blog so I can keep up on what's going on in your life. Your kids are gorgeous, by the way! :) Love ya!