Friday, May 30, 2008

"Feel Good Friday"






Taking the lead from my friend Elizabeth, just a few of the things I enjoyed this week, in no particular order:

Clean sheets on the bed

My orchid

The smell of rain one evening

Making cookies with my daughter

My son's grin, his wild yells, his sweet arms around my neck, crazy laughter when his Daddy tickles him

2 good nappers, most days!

Watching my husband and children play in the yard

Drinking Starbucks while I shopped at SuperTarget

Todd coming home from work early

Listening to Eleanor say new words

1 Corinthians 15



1 comment:

Elizabeth Byler Younts said...

woo-hoo...dontcha love it how God can show us what is good in the little things in our little worlds. well...good nappers, that's not a little thing...that's BIG and GREAT thing. :-) We're so blessed.