Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Goings On

Will is finally big enough to swing with his sister at the park!


Eleanor, girly-girl though she may be, isn't squemish about holding worms while she helps Daddy in the yard!


Friend Felicity came to play...she is a year younger than Eleanor and about 6 months older than Will, so all three of them had fun together!


They make me laugh!


In other news, Todd just finished replacing the flooring in our master bath - YEA!!! He is my hero. It was carpet around the toilet - yuk, yuk, yuk - and now it is linoleum tile. It looks fantastic and CLEAN and I will have to post a picture later.

Also, I just sewed a button on Todd's shorts...and it worked! This probably doesn't sound newsworthy to most of you, but sadly enough, this was my first sewing (I use that word loosely, I know this was just a button) project since early elementary school, when I sewed quillows (a quilt and pillow in one nifty package) and even a leather pillow stuffed with - you'll never guess it - DOG HAIR! Gross. Maybe that has something to do with my not picking up a needle and thread in 20 years.

2 comments:

Polly Meredith said...

I remember the Leather-dog-hair-stuffed pillow! Didn't you get that hair from grooming Poole and Ruth's dog?

Elizabeth Byler Younts said...

GREAT photos. :-)