Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The last few days


I love the way they interact these days!


Will and Eleanor love to be out in the yard with Daddy when he comes home!



Andrew walking on his slack-line...Me unable even to stand on it!



My brother is home from college for the summer, so he came to spend a few days with us before he started work. Made us some great Thai food while he was here!


Then my sister (who lives in California) and a friend/co-worker were working in Dallas over the weekend and extended their layover in Denver so they could spend a day with us!


Our friend Abigail came over to play!



And we went back to the zoo! Eleanor loved feeding crackers to this giraffe.


The carousel was still the favorite!


We found bunnies this time!


Friend Felicity


Fish were another favorite. Eleanor told me that she and Will wanted to get in, too!


Ready to go home for a nap!

3 comments:

Elizabeth Byler Younts said...

it was a fun day! :-)

Maren Berry said...

How cute! Your kids are just darling!! And I still can't get over how old your siblings are now! I almost fell over when I saw Polly was the new Alumni person for Master's! And Andy is... well, a man now! Wasn't he just about 10 not that long ago?!?! Man it's weird that our freshman year of college was so long ago!

Unknown said...

Bet they slept well!